• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jordy Returns

because he ditched the team for 2 big conference games in January. I'm a little surprised i have to type this
I see where you are coming from. He's very popular on the team and has kept on grinding when it doesn't seem to be helping him any. If I was his team mate, I'd be happy to have him back instead of off the team. There's a lot of pressure on these kids, and sometimes they don't deal with it well. I'm glad he's coming back. He's one of the better ambassadors the Athletic Department has right now. He's also a good kid who might grow into a pretty good center.

I’d be a little resentful as a teammate. There are some lines you just don’t cross.

Jordy is a good kid with a happy-go-lucky attitude, which is why this whole thing is so bizarre. Listen though, you never truly know what’s going on inside someone. Depression and anxiety are powerful diseases. I’m not saying that’s what Jordy is going through, but you never know.

I hope going forward Jordy and the team can turn this into something positive.

Miles is weak, he should have made a statement. From what I understand it was Jordys brother who was running the show.

Don't be surprised if miles has discipline issues with the team from here on out

Does anyone really buy the "personal issues" thing? He wanted to transfer and probably realized he waited too long....so he is back. If I was his teammate I'd DEFINITELY question his committment for the long run.

Miles is weak, he should have made a statement. From what I understand it was Jordys brother who was running the show.

Don't be surprised if miles has discipline issues with the team from here on out
Jordy's older brother has been in charge of Link Kabudyundi and Jordy's career. He's not impressed me with his management of their training or their recruiting. I'm hoping that Jordy will be his own man. He's a good kid with potential to be a better man.

If Jordy's "personal issues" include dealing his cut in playing time and he wants to figure out how to handle it, he has great example of how to handle it very well right there on the team in the person of Jack McVeigh. That kid has my admiration for his spirit and demeanor. I hope this ends up being a good thing for Jordy and for the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back