• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jordan Moore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no beef with A&M... I went to the 09 game and the fans were great, the town is fun, and outside of the game itself had a good trip.

Awesome place to see a game, agreed.

I also failed to mention that midnight yell practice is pretty cool to check out the night before a game, and their student section is second to none.... 30,000+ people yelling in unison with choreographed hand motions and signals is quite impressive.

I also failed to mention that midnight yell practice is pretty cool to check out the night before a game, and their student section is second to none.... 30,000+ people yelling in unison with choreographed hand motions and signals is quite impressive.
What kind of seating do they get? Do they get the sweet deal our students get?

Guys...guys.

All gas, pump the brakes.

Don't need to give Jordan any more reasons to stay committed to A&M.

:Sarcasm:

Just so potential recruits don't get enamored with A&M based on these reports, I am here to tell you that the stands are filled with ....

People of Texas, and likely Cowboy fans. :Sick: :barf:

(Personally I find that more troubling than the gang riddled, bad neighborhoods that separate the Coliseum from it's entitled student body.)

Slur.

Last edited:
Guys...guys.

All gas, pump the brakes.

Don't need to give Jordan any more reasons to stay committed to A&M.

:Sarcasm:
Maybe he's standing in 3 ft of water right now and that's why he's suddenly wants to visit this weekend's game. Maybe he just wants to dry out his feet with his family by his side.

Me thinks Husker fans will root for A&M to lose every game. Don't forget five-star 2019 QB Grant Gunnell is committed there. Nebraska came in second with him...

Exactly!! though it could be really tough to cheer for UCLA. After all Ta&m hates UT almost as much or more than we do! Gig 'em! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back