• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Joe Burrow announces he IS transferring from Ohio St

The 1981-1983 teams had fabulous talent but the didnt win national championships.
Dr. Tom analyzed that issue and found the "secret sauce" of commitment to team, teammates and unity above all else.
Result: three National Championships in four years.
Lot's of teams with great talent win lot's of games but never climb the mountain top. That's what Scott is trying to recapture here. Not just talent but culture.

I think this board focuses too much on talent, too little on the culture that is needed to maximize all the talent the Nebraska way if we are to return to greatness in Lincoln.

I see what you are saying and agree to a point, but we are talking about a whole different generation of kids, rules regarding football etc. What Tom had to deal with is a completely different ballgame than what is going on now. It wasn't like Joe was there for one year and left, he graduated and wants to play. Don't blame him.

Burrow named starting QB for LSU. Just heard on ESPN. Too bad he didn't come to NU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back