• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jason Peter Comes Clean About Panther Career in Tell-All Interview

I read his book not sure any interview can add more to the story. Interesting read.

Fantastic player for NU! A very good human being, especially considering what he's been through. He's definitely been through a lot of difficult times physically and emotionally. He's here today, and that speaks volumes. Go JP!

Fantastic player for NU! A very good human being, especially considering what he's been through. He's definitely been through a lot of difficult times physically and emotionally. He's here today, and that speaks volumes. Go JP!

Did you by chance read his book? That cat used up 11 of his 9 lives. He is lucky to be coherent let alone alive.

I have met JP several times, in a limited time frame. He was very cordial and gracious about talking football and other life events. Whatever demons he has to deal with, he appears to be addressing them on a day to day basis. It is the only way to handle the issues.

Huskerthom will probably take a shot at him too. Would be ex-Husker number 4 on the day just in the threads I read. :Facepalm:

In all honesty I am not a real big fan of his radio stuff, DB either. I don't know what it is, maybe just the way they come across (personality wise) I just don't care for either one. Not saying either one is right or wrong just don't care much for how they say things more so than what they say.

I am glad JP got his stuff together, sounds like a young lady was involved to clean him up, not sure she is still there. Same goes with Christian, sounds like each had a smart young lady that some how got their heads screwed on straight.

Huskerthom will probably take a shot at him too. Would be ex-Husker number 4 on the day just in the threads I read. :Facepalm:
For the record I called DB an average RB. OOOh what a terrible thing to say. I also said I would not welcome back a player who cavalierly uses the N word. Yep I am a terrible person There were no other two as you claim.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back