• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jalen Hurts

I predicted OU last week. OU is a perfect fit for him and he's going to be the starter imo....

Agreed, the predictions that came out, suggested OU because of the supporting cast that would be around him. Seems like a really good fit for everyone. Not sure I want OU to win the championship but it would be funny if OU beat Alabama in a semi final game.

Agreed, the predictions that came out, suggested OU because of the supporting cast that would be around him. Seems like a really good fit for everyone. Not sure I want OU to win the championship but it would be funny if OU beat Alabama in a semi final game.
Rather have NU beat OU in the semis

College football is but a heartbeat away from the NFL including free agents jumping around? We're going to see a lot more players switching schools in the future. Won't be surprised to see the rules relaxed even more to allow players to jump ship without waiting a year regardless of any circumstances. Perhaps some restrictions within the conference but for the most part free agency. Going to be almost impossible for most schools to stockpile any good backup QB's... If they are good enough to start somewhere else they are gone. I honestly can't say I blames the kids because they didn't go somewhere to sit on the bench 3 or 4 years.

let me go out on a limb here and predict that his move to OU isn't quite what everyone thought and they lose 3 regular season games next year.

let me go out on a limb here and predict that his move to OU isn't quite what everyone thought and they lose 3 regular season games next year.
Thought the same thing briefly, just think ou has too much talent he doesn't have to be perfect. You just might be right. We shall see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back