• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime

Green Lantern

Level. Plumb. Square.
20 Year Member
Anyone watch this? Stars John Kracinski (I am quite sure I butchered his last name) from The Office.

This show was phenomenal. At 8 episodes, it is way too short of a season for selfish reasons only. Well acted, looks like a large budget, and I am going to watch it again immediately.

Google tells me it is spelled Krasinski. Sure, I could easily just fix it, but why do that when I could waste my time and your time with extraneous stupidity? You're welcome.

I thought it was outstanding. Do I have to wait a whole year to see more episodes, or will they be releasing more this year?

Anyone watch this? Stars John Kracinski (I am quite sure I butchered his last name) from The Office.

This show was phenomenal. At 8 episodes, it is way too short of a season for selfish reasons only. Well acted, looks like a large budget, and I am going to watch it again immediately.

Google tells me it is spelled Krasinski. Sure, I could easily just fix it, but why do that when I could waste my time and your time with extraneous stupidity? You're welcome.
How does a guy like that land a babe like Emily Blunt?

I used to read all of the Clancy books and Ryan was a great character(kinda lost my interest after he became president).

If they really want to make a action program based on Clancy's work, base it on the best character...John Clark. :thumbsup: 'Without Remorse' will always be my favorite TC novel.

I used to read all of the Clancy books and Ryan was a great character(kinda lost my interest after he became president).

If they really want to make a action program based on Clancy's work, base it on the best character...John Clark. :thumbsup: 'Without Remorse' will always be my favorite TC novel.

Without Remorse is a great book, I am not sure it is my favorite though. Patriot Games is a great book, way better than the movie.

Without Remorse is a great book, I am not sure it is my favorite though. Patriot Games is a great book, way better than the movie.
The movies were a huge disappointment across the board imo. But 'Clear and Present Danger' was the worst because they make Clark seem like a mercenary.

The movies were a huge disappointment across the board imo. But 'Clear and Present Danger' was the worst because they make Clark seem like a mercenary.

Clear and Present Danger was a bad movie, and it really isn't one of my favorite books either. The last book of his I read was Rainbow Six. I had a real hard time getting into it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back