• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Isaiah Simmons chooses Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much, thought I'd pony up since I'm on here everyday tho. Anywho, I'm always going to be a glass half full kinda dude. Apologize if this has been said earlier but if everything goes as planned tomorrow I think we have a very solid class. I'm confident the staff has what it takes to get the caliber and character of student athletes we will need to compete at a high level in the near future. If we put together a 9-10 win upcoming season and couple that with some early Cali commits I believe we are looking at a top 15 class next year. Regardless, I like where this team is headed and I'm gunna dig it whatever the outcome .

Good post, Floyd. Welcome to the mad world.

I don't post much, thought I'd pony up since I'm on here everyday tho. Anywho, I'm always going to be a glass half full kinda dude. Apologize if this has been said earlier but if everything goes as planned tomorrow I think we have a very solid class. I'm confident the staff has what it takes to get the caliber and character of student athletes we will need to compete at a high level in the near future. If we put together a 9-10 win upcoming season and couple that with some early Cali commits I believe we are looking at a top 15 class next year. Regardless, I like where this team is headed and I'm gunna dig it whatever the outcome .

Yep

Where did I or anyone say that???? Please find it for me. Definitely would not say he can't close nothing (maybe ANYTHING) but I never said that either. Said I would put him in the average-above average closing category, not that he CAN'T CLOSE NOTHING.

FWIW, I don't have a problem with the substance of your posts. I only objected to your delivery and the obvious ******** at RR. I think, for the most part, you're pretty knowledgeable and reasonable. Yesterday you went over the top.

So because I have a differing opinion I am a troll? Good to know

Funny how I only ever see you on the loss threads. Idk who you are but there's definitely more to it than "having a differing opinion" when about 95% of your posts are about how the sky is falling.

Funny how I only ever see you on the loss threads. Idk who you are but there's definitely more to it than "having a differing opinion" when about 95% of your posts are about how the sky is falling.

I wrote on the Lamar Jackson thread. Said I thought the video was pretty cool also wrote on the other saying big get and a guy that can possibly shut down one half of the field

It was here earlier today. I think we got about an inch of snow.... :lol:

Another good Midwestern kid falls victim to the seedy world of recruiting. Honestly, cannot believe this was a good decision by this kid. Not because he didn't end up at Nebraska, but I just don't feel like he will do well at Clemson. Oh well, let get someone who's not going to be swayed by snake oil salesmen.

Simmons was just one of those kids that kept being lured by shiny new things. It seemed like every time a new thing came along, he was attracted to it. Our coaches would sell the Nebraska pitch to him and it always seemed like we were playing catch up. Then a new shiny thing came along and it started all over again.

This is one where for whatever reason, it just wasn't meant to be. If it hadn't been Clemson, another shiny thing would have come along.

Don't get me wrong. He is a good kid. I just don't think his heart was really ever with Nebraska. Intellectually, I think he liked us. But emotionally, he just never connected with us.

I think he made a mistake...not because he didn't choose NU, but because he left the Midwest. Based on everything I've read about him, this will not end well for him there...just my opinion.

Biggest disappointment of the recruiting season imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back