• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is there anybody in Husker Nation that is not being patient?

Hotlanta Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
I keep seeing all these articles that Big Red is nervous about Frost now and impatient/unhappy...

Where is this coming from? I will be the first to say that I am not happy that we are 0-2... when I think we should be 2-0 had we managed the in game a little better... but I am not at all worried about Frost and his staff's ability to turn us back into a winner.

I feel like at this point this is all click-bait and I want to tell each writer...

SO... anyone on here ready to kick old Frosty out if we start out 0-4 with a home loss to Purdue?

Last edited:

I saw/heard some rumblings on social media and sports talk radio, but it's a very small minority. Most people were critical, but remain supportive of the staff.

I think there are some on here that are not based on their posts here.

Off the wagon? No.

There's really no one wavering in their support for SF and one of the best ways to ensure that is to get word out that fans are unreasonably wavering after only 2 games! That's enough to re-invigorate the very few who might begin to have doubts and to help shut up even non-doubters who may be questioning things that happened to date. Anything that isn't a complete rout by Michigan will be viewed positively by virtually the entire fan base now.

Last edited:
There's really no one wavering in their support for SF and one of the best ways to ensure that is to get word out that fans are unreasonably wavering after only 2 games! That's enough to re-invigorate the very few who might begin to have doubts and to help shut up even non-doubters who may be questioning things that happened to date. Anything that isn't a complete rout by Michigan will be viewed positively by virtually the entire fan base now.
you may be right... and for the record... I don't think Michigan routs us. I think the D Line will cause enough problems for them that we don't give up more than 31 pts... I think we can score 21 on them... I would accept a decent ball game and a comfortable spread cover.

After watching a team fight and compete for two weeks versus what we have witnessed the past few years. Heck NO!

I keep seeing all these articles that Big Red is nervous about Frost now and impatient/unhappy...

Where is this coming from? I will be the first to say that I am not happy that we are 0-2... when I think we should be 2-0 had we managed the in game a little better... but I am not at all worried about Frost and his staff's ability to turn us back into a winner.

I feel like at this point this is all click-bait and I want to tell each writer...

SO... anyone on here ready to kick old Frosty out if we start out 0-4 with a home loss to Purdue?
Most of those people are just freaking out when they hear a little bit of criticism play calling or whatever. Nobody that was on the bus to begin with has jumped off.

Most of this crap is strictly CLICK BAIT! That's the bases for the net and drives ridicilous stupid articles about Frost and the fan base. Only MENTAL MIDGET would be off the band wagon after 2 games. No one should be off the wagon after 12 GAMES regardless of our W-L record.

Sadly we live in an era of instant gratification which spills into things like college footbal. We witnessed some of the WORST nebraska football last year in almost 50 years! How could anyone with more brains then a cabbage start complaining about our first 2 games. No everything didn't go right but this is a complete overhaul not a tuneup!

There's nothing wrong with discussing things we'd like to see but we're not the HC! I see no disrepect of SF by anyone here... and if so would quickly get shouted down imo. We have a GREAT coach and all that's needed is a little time and patience.......

Last edited:
Here is where I stand. Though I hate seeing the ‘huskers lose, I knew we would take lumps this year. We’ll take lumps next year but should have a better record. Year 3 should be where NU really starts to get back to “the norm” where we should be competing for Division and Conference titles, and maybe the playoff.
This is not a situation where patience should be thin. I’m in in for the long haul and I already like what I’m hearing from the staff and the players!

Of course there are a few fringe lunatics out there that have access to phones or computers and feel that the world is entitled to their goofy opinions, but I have not seen a well-reasoned “Fire Frost” message yet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back