• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is Nebraska Insight Bowl Bound???

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will not drop that far....

You know Red if you keep telling everyone that someone is bound to believe you.:Biggrin:

I am not going to wet myself over this. Just wait and see tomorrow. I put in for Insight tickets and if they go there great if not great I just want them to win.

I'm just going off of what I have read and heard and it makes sense....nothng more and nothing less....

You know Red if you keep telling everyone that someone is bound to believe you.:Biggrin:

I am not going to wet myself over this. Just wait and see tomorrow. I put in for Insight tickets and if they go there great if not great I just want them to win.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on Red Reign right now.

I know the tradition of that bowl is not great but the Insight Bowl was a first class event last year. If the Huskers go I would highly recommend making the trip. We stayed at the Gainey Ranch Resort last year and it was absolutely fantastic.

I know the tradition of that bowl is not great but the Insight Bowl was a first class event last year. If the Huskers go I would highly recommend making the trip. We stayed at the Gainey Ranch Resort last year and it was absolutely fantastic.

That maybe, but its not Janurary 2nd. Tired of playing bowl games when half the time you dont even get to watch half the 1st qtr or a game stuck on a thursday night at 9pm when you have to work the next day. If we fall that far, (1)its an insult and (2) its depressing. I read last year that it was the insight bowl all the way up to sunday and we got screwed over. SO Florida bowls could be blowing smoke up our wazzus

I read last year that it was the insight bowl all the way up to sunday and we got screwed over. SO Florida bowls could be blowing smoke up our wazzus

beebe had a role in where we got placed in the bowls last year....

and we will NOT BE in the Insight. Get that fact straight, partner.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back