• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is it possible Moos gives Riley another year?

actually over when we were pedia I was just Skunkman like I am on any blog that I post on. But when we came over to HuskerMax it would not let me use Skunkman because it would come back and say that username had already been used. Thus David told me I had to put a "1" behind my name! And I bet you all just though I was vain!

Well, are you? :Stirthepot:

Lol

landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Donald should have been a lawyer! His lips are always moving, and he is always lying! :Rolf:

Skunkman1 said:
actually over when we were pedia I was just Skunkman like I am on any blog that I post on. But when we came over to HuskerMax it would not let me use Skunkman because it would come back and say that username had already been used. Thus David told me I had to put a "1" behind my name! And I bet you all just though I was vain!
Well, are you? :Stirthepot:

No I am too sexy to be vain!

First of a kind: a sexy skunk! ;)

Lot of speculation by a lot of writers and other people that Riley is gone at the end of the season. Trouble is none of those writers or bloggers have a rock solid reputation of being right all the time. I am not saying I want MR to be retained but I am saying it is a possibility.

If you remember Moos said when he got here the other places he was at were in much worse shape when he got there than Nebraska is now. If you look closely at his history you will see that he gave the WSU coach one more year before he hired Leach. Even thou he said WSU was in much worse shape than us. He has also said he wants to be given five years before he is judged.

I think we need to consider the possibility that he tells Riley to hire some new coordinators and he will give him a couple of years to turn things around. I would rather see us go get Frost now while the getting is good but I do realize it is not necessarily a done deal.
In the name of all things holy, I hope not another tortuous year.He had his chance.Time for change.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back