• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is AK the fastest player in CF?

Paramus

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Adrian Killins claims he is the fastest player in college football. In the open field, nobody has caught him yet.

Adrian is only 160 lbs. SF said he would like to use AK 40 times a game, but to protect his health, he will only use him 10 to 12 times. SF said 10 touches is normally enough for AK to make some good things happen.

Nice weapon to have.

Versus Memphis:

"You missed Adrian Killins Jr. sprinting 96 yards into the history books for the longest run in the annals of UCF football. Killins, the 200-meter state champion at Daytona Beach Mainland and the self-described fastest man in college football, leaned forward as he crossed the goal line as if he were breaking the tape at a track meet."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-sp-ucf-memphis-mike-bianchi-1001-story.html

Last edited:

Kid is fast...........and has acceleration. People forget the days of TO getting guys like Fullman, Miles and so on that were small in stature but huge in talent and difference makers. I hate when staff get mentalities that quote "certain" size etc is a prerequisite to play for NU.

Talent and difference making ability should be what matters.........that is what made Boise St. fun to watch and players like AK successful. Nebraska use to have several of them every year that weren't suppose to be big enough, fast enough etc....that were difference makers for some really amazing NU teams.

Killins demonstrated his speed once again against Navy with a 79-yard run.
He must be the smallest RB in the FBS. I am surprised he is not a WR.

Anyway, it did not look like anyone from Navy was gaining on him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back