• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa a touchdown favorite (now 10)

That sounds about right. I was thinking it would be somewhere between 5 and 8, so I guess to me, that is just about where it should be.

The teams in the west division of the B10 are well aware that the power is shifting.Big Red is moving to the top.Like HCSF said,if you are going to beat us,due it now.GBR.
They were laughing when we were 0-6 with good reason. I'll wager not a single team in the BIG is laughing now....

Teams like Wisky are already listening for those Husker footsteps which will be running up their backside in 2019! There's going to be a new boss in the West Division... take that to the bank!

"The hook" is evil.
I was on my way to cash it in, and then looked at my ticket. Perhaps some words escaped my lips, on the louder side. UGH. An 8 teamer, and I picked all 8 games correctly, except for that stupid half point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back