• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked In-state guys for the new head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyan Williams is in the list of seniors who will play their last game this Friday. He's listed as a Junior in elligibility. I guess Keyan thinks he's done no matter what happens with his father's employment?
I think it's a mistake by the author of the aricle. It's supposed to be Kieron Williams, Safety.
Kieron even tweeted "get one last time to put this jersey on," etc etc

I think it's a mistake by the author of the aricle. It's supposed to be Kieron Williams, Safety.
Kieron even tweeted "get one last time to put this jersey on," etc etc
That makes more sense. I was wondering if Keyan was giving up because so much time injured, etc.

It's pretty crappy but I think there have been instances where a new staff comes in and tells guys that are already committed that they aren't interested in keeping them. Harbaugh did it to a couple of kids. The kids need to keep their options open.

Yeah, that unfortunately does happen. Riley basically did that with Kevin Dillman and Nekyle Lundie after he was hired.

For the record Frost kept a couple or assistants at UCF for recruiting continuity. Take that fwiw.

I'd hope he looks for a guy or two from other schools too. Gonna be a lot of talented assistant coaches available from staffs at Florida, Tennessee and UCLA.

What about the York kicker as a walk-on? Didn’t watch the whole game last night, but saw him blast a 36 yard field goal. Looked like it would have been good from 50.

And as far as in-staters goes, does Noah Vedral come back? Maybe he’s not the QB of the future but maybe Saftey, maybe WR. Those Vedral boys were tough as nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back