• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked In-state 2019 Ath. Snodgrass is N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, question that the announcers couldn't answer last night. What is he projected to be in college. OLB, TE, H-back?

Snodgrass gives the play-by-play guys a lot more to work with on the defensive side of the ball, IMO.

Therefore, I project defense. Snodgrass drives the RB into the sod.... Gonna leave some grass stains on that RB....(Not the best, but they have plenty of time to prefect and figure out something)

Snodgrass gives the play-by-play guys a lot more to work with on the defensive side of the ball, IMO.

Therefore, I project defense. Snodgrass drives the RB into the sod.... Gonna leave some grass stains on that RB....(Not the best, but they have plenty of time to prefect and figure out something)

I think OLB, LB or maybe DE. He is going to give some QB's and Rb's a "Snody" nose.

I watched him in the class B championship last night, very talented kid. Son of a coach too, which is often a bonus.

Great kid, and very football smart too. I could see this kid be a two way player. He's that special. And he's from my town too! GO DUKES!!

You let this kid walk and he’s either an FCS All-American at North Dakota State or making plays against us somewhere like Iowa or Minnesota. Outstanding offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back