• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked In-state 2019 Ath. Snodgrass is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

As i've been saying since i've been posting, build your culture with guys you don't have to babysit that are going to just go to work. Great offer.

Nice, question that the announcers couldn't answer last night. What is he projected to be in college. OLB, TE, H-back?

As i've been saying since i've been posting, build your culture with guys you don't have to babysit that are going to just go to work. Great offer.
Since he has visited for the Arkansas State, Northern Illinois, and Northwestern games, I think it is only a matter of when he is N not if he is.

Nice, question that the announcers couldn't answer last night. What is he projected to be in college. OLB, TE, H-back?

That is a good question. I think he would be good at any of the three. Although LB is more of a need and where I think he projects best. Though more than likely not in the picture has played QB too

Last edited:

Article published on 19 November:

Snodgrass has offers from South Dakota State and South Dakota and has taken game day visits to Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa State and South Dakota.

Last summer, he camped at Nebraska, Duke, South Dakota and North Dakota State. Wyoming and Central Florida have expressed interest as well.

"Iowa State and South Dakota State are the schools that are recruiting me the hardest right now," he said. "Iowa State has really picked up the contact recently."

With two scholarship offers and more likely to come, the question now is what position he'll play in college.

"Iowa State and South Dakota State are recruiting me as a tight end or H-back," he said. "South Dakota sees me as a linebacker."

http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/rec...cle_c268cb1c-cc23-11e7-b73f-cbe1c152ef81.html

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back