• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Impact of incoming 2019 Huskers

LurkSker44

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Which new incoming Huskers do you think will make an impact or at least play in 2019? For discussions sake let’s assume Noa Pola-Gates, Steven Parker, John Bivens, Matthew Pola-Mao, and Charles Njoku are N (per N2FL).

I’ll go with:
-Wandale Robinson (easy pick)
-Nick Henrich - we’re thin at ILB and Honas’ health and return is unknown
-Bryce Benhart - later in season, maybe 4 games
-Dedrick Mills - obvious with productive power 5 experience
-Jackson Hannah - IF he gets moved inside due to lack of depth
-Desmond Bland - if he makes it on campus
-Charles Njoku - big bodied receiver we need
-Darrien Daniels - obvious immediate impact
-Noa Pola-Gates - lack of depth at safety
-Steven Parker - if he picks up D fast and Tannor or Dixon aren’t getting it done

I could see a lot of new faces on the field next year, what do you think?

-

Last edited:

I’m pretty sure Hannah was recruited to be an ILB. I would expect both he and Henrich to back up Barry and Honas and play quite a bit.

Which new incoming Huskers do you think will make an impact or at least play in 2019? For discussions sake let’s assume Noa Pola-Gates, Steven Parker, John Bivens, Matthew Pola-Mao, and Charles Njoku are N (per N2FL).

I’ll go with:
-Wandale Robinson (easy pick)
-Nick Henrich - we’re thin at ILB and Honas’ health and return is unknown
-Bryce Benhart - later in season, maybe 4 games
-Dedrick Mills - obvious with productive power 5 experience
-Jackson Hannah - IF he gets moved inside due to lack of depth
-Desmond Bland - if he makes it on campus
-Charles Njoku - big bodied receiver we need
-Darrien Daniels - obvious immediate impact
-Noa Pola-Gates - lack of depth at safety
-Steven Parker - if he picks up D fast and Tannor or Dixon aren’t getting it done

I could see a lot of new faces on the field next year, what do you think?

-
Good post.Defense will give a number of new players a look.Wide receivers might get some playing time.Love this new rule that kids can play in four games and still red shirt.GBR.

Definitely see Hannah making it on the field before Henrich...and I'd be shocked if it wasn't at the ILB spot.

I don't think some realize how big that Daniel's pick up is. If he can stay healthy, he will be an enormous edition and will anchor the D-line.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back