• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois vs Iowa

The Illinois stats show they picked up 93 yards rushing against Nebraska according to the game page on Huskers.com. But the bigger deal I see, Illinois has 225 total yards with 5 minutes to go in the first half. They only gained 199 yards in the entire game against Nebraska. Iowa's lines are looking sluggish.

My bad thanks for the correction just going by what they said on BTN however, under 100 yards. Agree on all

Iowa would open the Conference at 0-3 if they go down today

I agree but they are running the ball against Iowa better than I think anyone would have bet on

Agree. George at least gives them an average passer. That might keep the D a little more honest. The Crouch kid is tough but he is a horrendous thrower.

Last edited:

Iowa looking at an 0-3 start to the conference season. Nebraska will take care of business and be 3-0. Finally, we are in the drivers seat again. Thanks MR!

Half Time and its Iowa scoring with 8 seconds left to lead 17 to 13

Anyone's game at this point

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back