• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois vs Iowa

How does a school like Illinois get that bad? You’re smack dab in the middle between Chicago and St. Louis with Cincinnati being close, too. They should be fielding competitive teams.

How does a school like Illinois get that bad? You’re smack dab in the middle between Chicago and St. Louis with Cincinnati being close, too. They should be fielding competitive teams.

Yet it's only 10-3 and had they not given up s pick in the end zone it would be tied.

Eiht minutes until half

Illini with a 58 yard run back within FG range

Only gained 42 yards the entire game vs Nebraska on the ground

Last edited:

confidence is starting build in this mind of mine watching this. I know it's two different weeks but iowa, Illinois, penn state, northwestern. the percent chances of a Husker win are rising

Illini running all over Iowa on that drive with 82 yards on the ground

All tied up 10 to 10

Illini with a 58 yard run back within FG range

Only gained 42 yards the entire game vs Nebraska on the ground
The Illinois stats show they picked up 93 yards rushing against Nebraska according to the game page on Huskers.com. But the bigger deal I see, Illinois has 225 total yards with 5 minutes to go in the first half. They only gained 199 yards in the entire game against Nebraska. Iowa's lines are looking sluggish.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back