• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If you need a laugh: Bilo's 2017 College Football Previews: Nebraska Cornhuskers

This might have been my favorite part of his preview (notice I said favorite...not accurate...by no way is it even close to accurate):

What To Be Concerned About: Offense
We start at QB, where both Tommy Armstrong and Ryker Fife are gone. That leaves the job currently in the hands of junior Zack Darlington, a converted WR who attempted all of six passes last fall. The Huskers have to hope that someone can step in from somewhere and win the job, but there are zero lettermen returning at the position, and Riley failed to land anyone in the last class.

BTW--Tanner Lee, POB, Gebbia, and even Mr. Bunch want to know what this Scott Baio character is on. Oh, it's not Scott Baio...might as well be.

Last edited:
Dang, I didn't know we were relying on Darlington at qb this year.

How do you get away putting out this garbage?

Either a great troll job or the stupidest writer on earth. :Eek:
Gotta be a troll job. And a good one as it seems to be working.

What gives it away..... his kids names. I guess maybe they could be pets names, but he makes no distinction.

wow. this writer is Fail. you don't write a preview that far out of touch, and then not even mention the fact that you were joking. This is no troll job. he really is that bad. wow.

Bro, that dude was serious when he wrote that junk. His defense of it on Twitter is like that of a half wit.
Anybody got a thread to his twitter defense. I do not want to give him any clicks on his article. Would love to hear his defense of the idiocy.

Anybody got a thread to his twitter defense. I do not want to give him any clicks on his article. Would love to hear his defense of the idiocy.

just click on the tweet and not the link in it. It's quite something. Even after updating, he still has us in a 4-3 with Ozigbo as the definitive starter.

Bro, that dude was serious when he wrote that junk. His defense of it on Twitter is like that of a half wit.
giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back