• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If we win nine games this year

Stats? Another lie, please show a link where I deem stats as more important than wins. Frankly, I'm a "championship" kind of guy, I don't care about stat's or even W's as much as I do about the hardware. And no, division ribbons are NOT hardware, they are software...ribbons.
How did that work out for Callahan, or for Riley so far?

Except your scenario is not posted near as often as the .500 mantra I see in almost every thread.

C
Actually, I am not among those who consider him a .500 coach, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I do suspect he might struggle to exceed .700 in his career at DONU, but I'm hoping for better. Seriously, winning a B1G title could not happen to a nicer guy.

Actually, I am not among those who consider him a .500 coach, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I do suspect he might struggle to exceed .700 in his career at DONU, but I'm hoping for better. Seriously, winning a B1G title could not happen to a nicer guy.

You replied to my initial post directed at HIO so I replied to you. If you don't know what I am taking about then that is on you. I suggest you don't reply to a post not directed at you if you are easily confused.

C

You replied to my initial post directed at HIO so I replied to you. If you don't know what I am taking about then that is on you. I suggest you don't reply to a post not directed at you if you are easily confused.

C
It's my thread, numb nuts. Ultimately you're replying to my initial question.

You're the one who always seems to be confused.

And stop presuming to tell anyone what to do!

Well now you know what I was talking about sweet pea. Next time try to keep up.

And no, replying to a post does not mean I am replying to the OP.

C

Last edited:

It was tour thread this post gets you banned from it.

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back