• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ideal Finish to the 2018 Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decided to update this list. With 10 commits and IIRC we've figured out that 19 is the lowest number they take depending on attrition...

1. OLB Micah Parsons
2. WR Jalen Hall
3. RB TJ Pledger
4. DB Christian Tutt
5. DE Daniel Carson
6. WR Isaah Crocker
7. DB Aashari Crosswell
8. DB Dallas Craddieth
9. OLB David Alston

This is just for now. We will still see new names jump on their radar as the season goes by. I still think Nebraska would be better off adding a QB and an OT to this class, but for now there aren't any realistic guys out there who I see. I don't see Houston Griffith in this class anymore, but if they can get someone like Crosswell, that's no big deal as they are basically equal. I dont see Badara Traore choosing Nebraska either, maybe that changes if he takes an OV.

Decided to update this list. With 10 commits and IIRC we've figured out that 19 is the lowest number they take depending on attrition...

1. OLB Micah Parsons
2. WR Jalen Hall
3. RB TJ Pledger
4. DB Christian Tutt
5. DE Daniel Carson
6. WR Isaah Crocker
7. DB Aashari Crosswell
8. DB Dallas Craddieth
9. OLB David Alston

Geez. Image wrapping up this class with these guys. The top 3 just make me drool.

Geez. Image wrapping up this class with these guys. The top 3 just make me drool.

The door isn't completely shut on Pledger, thats why Im keeping him there. With how Williams and Langsdorf have and will continue to stock the WR and QB rooms, a top-flight elite RB has still eluded this team. A guy like Pledger could be a game changer for this offense.

1. OLB Micah Parsons
2. WR Jalen Hall
3. RB TJ Pledger
4. DB Christian Tutt
5. DE Daniel Carson
6. WR Isaah Crocker
7. DB Aashari Crosswell
8. DB Dallas Craddieth
9. OLB David Alston

This is just for now. We will still see new names jump on their radar as the season goes by. I still think Nebraska would be better off adding a QB and an OT to this class, but for now there aren't any realistic guys out there who I see. I don't see Houston Griffith in this class anymore, but if they can get someone like Crosswell, that's no big deal as they are basically equal. I dont see Badara Traore choosing Nebraska either, maybe that changes if he takes an OV.

That would make for one hell of a recruiting class! I'm sure it's a long shot that we eventually get all 9 of them, but even getting 5 or 6 guys from that list would be outstanding.

Any thoughts from N2FL or others on the 3 or 4 players from that list who are most likely to end up here? Based on other posts I have read, I would think Tutt, Carson, and Crocker are among the most likely.

Jalen Hall with a couple CB's to Florida in the past week or so, fwiw...

NU target 5* S Talanoa Hufanga will be visting U of O for todays game. Hopefully the Blackshirts will impress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back