• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iceland

• Thread starter Deleted member 328
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 328

Anyone been there?

Wife and I are headed over there in the next couple of weeks for an 8 day trip where we drive around the island. Any pro-tips?

Anyone been there?

Wife and I are headed over there in the next couple of weeks for an 8 day trip where we drive around the island. Any pro-tips?

I have nothing other than to say Iceland is the one place my wife really wants to go. So we will go sometime. I have heard nothing but good good things about Iceland.

I have nothing other than to say Iceland is the one place my wife really wants to go. So we will go sometime. I have heard nothing but good good things about Iceland.
They have a direct flight out of Kansas City right now that was so ridiculously cheap we couldn't say no. It has always been one of the places I wanted to visit most. Among probably 80 others!

They have a direct flight out of Kansas City right now that was so ridiculously cheap we couldn't say no. It has always been one of the places I wanted to visit most. Among probably 80 others!

Have not been there; but, it is on our list as well. Assuming you are traveling on WOW airlines? I've been seeing many great prices for WOW from the slightly smaller airports. WOW also can be a great connector to other European cities.

I'm curious to get a report on how the airline itself is.

Last edited:

Have not been there; but, it is on our list as well. Assuming you are traveling on WOW airlines? I've been seeing many great prices for WOW from the slightly smaller airports. WOW also can be a great connector to other European cities.

I'm curious to get a report on how the airline itself is.

Actually we are flying IcelandAir. So I can report on that if you like!

I can get the tickets for 500 R/T right now but only good for Sept

Thinking Amsterdam or Germany though as i can get Tickets for 410 R/T

Yeah, we picked them up for just over 4 hundy about 2 months ago.

I am going to Ireland next year and found similarly cheap deals with IcelandAir. Like cheaper than flying to many domestic locations. Let me know how it goes?
Ireland is also on my list. Will definitely report back on it all.

Absolutely loved both Amsterdam and Germany. Not sure what it is about wine but I have a hard time remembering the wine tours in Germany.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back