• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I was a SD Chargers fan but who should my new team be?

Ditto. I haven't watched a NFL game in 8 years. I grew tired of watching millionaires make money for billionaires. College football has become a year around passion for me. The off season allows me to catch-up on the old games.
College football has been being wrecked by money for 20+ years, in a ridiculous manner. Who would have ever thought 20 years ago, no more OU/NU? No more Mich/ND, and many other rivalries that have gone by the wayside? Not many would have predicted those things. Screw the NFL.

Steelers. We get bandwagonners ever year.

Signed,

45 year member of the Steeler Nation

I am 47 years old and grew up with the Steel Curtain and have been a fan since. Like others on here I have fallen off in my watching of the NFL, probably watched a total of 1/2 hour all year. I will watch the Steelers and Chiefs and the super bowl then wait for the super bowl next year.

joncarl,
Watching the NFL is brutal with 8 minutes from TD to next offensive staff. I don't watch much regular season either, except if it is a game to get into the playoffs. Like you I will watch the game vs. the Chefs :)

joncarl,
Watching the NFL is brutal with 8 minutes from TD to next offensive staff. I don't watch much regular season either, except if it is a game to get into the playoffs. Like you I will watch the game vs. the Chefs :)

to be fair, I don't watch much pro sports at all, usually only hockey, no bball, little baseball. Maybe it is just a disconnect.

Silly analysis ... Cowboys have one of the best records and therefore are going to be on prime TV slots more often than not. What were they're ranking last season or the season before?

The 2 top-selling jerseys in the NFL are Zeke Elliott and Dak Prescott. Aaron Rodgers is #10.

The Cowboys have the largest valuation of any NFL team, they in tops in terms of merchandise and TV rankings but the Cowboys are not the NFL's version of the Yankees.

The Cowboys have not won a Divisional or Conference Championship playoff game since 1995. Their playoff record since '95 is 3-8.

Prior to this season they've had one winning record in the regular season since 2009. Since the last SB in '95 they've had a 162-158 regular season winning record.

Cowboys are one of the league's premier teams but they're not leaps and bounds better than New England, Pittsburgh, KC, Denver, Green Bay, Seattle, Giants from the perspective of fan support, TV audience ... "America's Team"? Go ahead and believe that but only their fans and their media shrills really believe it!

The Cowboys have the largest valuation of any NFL team, they in tops in terms of merchandise and TV rankings but the Cowboys are not the NFL's version of the Yankees.

The Cowboys have not won a Divisional or Conference Championship playoff game since 1995. Their playoff record since '95 is 3-8.

Prior to this season they've had one winning record in the regular season since 2009. Since the last SB in '95 they've had a 162-158 regular season winning record.

Cowboys are one of the league's premier teams but they're not leaps and bounds better than New England, Pittsburgh, KC, Denver, Green Bay, Seattle, Giants from the perspective of fan support, TV audience ... "America's Team"? Go ahead and believe that but only their fans and their media shrills really believe it!
Dallas will be lucky to beat the Packers

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back