• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I guess that's settled.

Yep, but maybe the board burns down sooner. Imagine a new coach announcement shortly after the Iowa game...
"everybody get out your eye patches and welcome Coach Leach!"
giphy.gif

Kn

I think Moos said he will be done evaluating before the end of the season because he will name a new coach within a day or two after the IA game. Otherwise, announcing a new coach that quick shows that he made a decision a while ago and wouldn't mesh with he had been saying about waiting to make a decision after the season.

Whoa!!! That's a quantum leap between finishing an evaluation of a current coach before the season ends, and naming a NEW coach within a few days. You are saying that Moos said that??

I don't think so. You may infer it, based on your own subjective analysis. It may be your wishful thinking. But I doubt Moos wants others to put words in his mouth.

Whoa!!! That's a quantum leap between finishing an evaluation of a current coach before the season ends, and naming a NEW coach within a few days. You are saying that Moos said that??

I don't think so. You may infer it, based on your own subjective analysis. It may be your wishful thinking. But I doubt Moos wants others to put words in his mouth.

First of all, I prefaced it with "I think" which is my opinion or speculation. Moos did change course within a couple of days from saying he would continue the evaluation thru the rest of the season to now saying he will likely be done before it ends. Hope that clears it up.

Last edited:
First of all, I prefaced it with "I think" which is my opinion or speculation. Moos did change course within a couple of days from saying he would continue the evaluation thru the rest of the season to now saying he will likely be done before it ends. Hope that clears it up.
me too, its like having a crusty scab half-hanging off the back of your hand - lets do this

It's the "because" that weakens the "I think". You should have stopped after saying Moos is evaluating the coach before the season ends. Then if you said, "AND so I think he will be replacing the coach within a few days", and I'd have no problem with that speculation.

It's the "because" that weakens the "I think". You should have stopped after saying Moos is evaluating the coach before the season ends. Then if you said, "AND so I think he will be replacing the coach within a few days", and I'd have no problem with that speculation.

Ok. I'll be more careful next time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back