• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Omaha - Haymarket Park - 4-18-18 - 6:35 pm central

I don’t think it’s possible to fire Erstad nor do I think we should fire Erstad....but this is pretty horrible. Put it this way, if his name wasn’t Erstad, there is 0% survives this. Something to think about.
Gotta come a time, when we have to part ways with a coaching staff that just can't coach, injuries or bad B1G rules or not. This is the equivalent of Miles' team losing to Incarnate Word a few years ago. I really liked the Erstad higher, but there comes a time, when you just have to say, enough. Erstad either has to gut his coaching staff, or Moos has to take matters in hand, and pull the damn trigger. Sorry, but I think that not only is the writing on the wall for this staff, but it's glowing brightly and pulsating too. Bottom line, this coaching staff has lost this team, and that falls squarely on the coaching staff itself. Riley was shown the door, now, I believe that both Miles and Erstad should be employed elsewhere too. JMPO.

Thanks CBob and Ackos for the PBP. I ended up not being able to listen. I hope to be able to help out this weekend.

...... if his name wasn’t Erstad, there is 0% survives this. Something to think about.

good point. Erstad<<Mike Anderson? Mike earned Big 12 Championship in 2005 and Coach of the Year (2003 & 2005). I believe Big 12 is much more powerful than B1G.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back