• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS MICHIGAN - SATURDAY, 9:00 AM - 5--24-14 - SHOWN ON BTN2G0

Ticket is PUNCHED to regional play... But we have some business to finish tomorrow! And business has been GOOD!!

:huskerflag:

Nolan Power Index (NPI)
Records include games against Division I opponents only.
RecordNolan Power IndexStrength of SchedulePolls
TeamWLTWin PctRankNPIRankSOSRankCBNCoaches
Louisiana-Lafayette52700.8814188.0410.508711922
Oregon State411100.7885384.0820.53624911
Indiana401300.7547683.8130.542536918

<thead>
</thead><tbody>
</tbody>

Nebraska401800.68972878.28250.5287692423

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
That Erstad guy is a decent coach. I think we should keep him around for a while. ;);)

GO BIG RED!!!!
:corn2::corn2::corn2::corn2::corn2::corn2:

Who is likely to start tomorrow for us? Sinclair? He should be ok to go, had a low pitch count his last outing..

Good little bit on Deleon.. They expect him to be ready to go during regionals! :Biggrin: Has pitched a couple good bull pens this week!

Interview with Darin, very pleased with Kubat's performance. Said there were a couple points, including the first inning, where it could have went sideways on him, but he kept his head and made some clutch pitches and fielding. Said he doesn't feel bringing Chance back in is the best idea for tomorrow's game. Says he's pitched a lot of innings this year, and want him fresh for regionals. Deleon threw something like 35 pitches, all fastballs, in the bull pen today. Says he feels good now, but they want to hold off with him till regionals also.

Says tomorrow will likely be mix and match vs. Indiana. Have quite a few arms that are ready, and it should be fun. Wonder if Hirsch might take the start? Grecco and Roeder are both in good shape for tomorrow too.

It should be interesting, Armchair. Well, I am going to get a bite, then do something useful..................scout Indiana! :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back