• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS vs MAVERICKS - Werner Park @La Vista - 4-1-15 - 6:30 PM

not worried by Reese Eddins, going thru a normal phase, being a freshman

Happy with Luis' D in left

2 almost outs, inches away

Darin is done

Program is over. Almost time for Chgo PD!! :)

see you guys this weekend. :wave:

Fri game at 6:00, which gives me about 1 1/2
hours.

Linda is doing better, getting her new cast today,
for her thumb. She wants to go dancing....and,
she wants to drive!! Hooooray!! I was about to
by a chauffeurs hat! :lol:

Later :) GO BIG RED!!!

The Mavs played a great game. NU finally came through. My son and I were watching Roehder warm up. We looked at each other and just started laughing. No one was going to be able to catch up to him. Just firing smoke.

The Mavs played a great game. NU finally came through. My son and I were watching Roehder warm up. We looked at each other and just started laughing. No one was going to be able to catch up to him. Just firing smoke.

No kidding! 3 K's!!! Awesome! It was over when he came in. Glad, you and your son got to enjoy a wonderfully, fought victory. :thumbsup:

Curious to know how many times we bunted a guy to second in the last 5 games and it actually resulted in a run. Sometimes we need to keep the out and swing away methinks.
I thought the same thing for a while. Then in Saturday's 15 inning marathon against Texas, we had leadoff guys on in I think in three of the first four innings, never advanced them with sacrifices, and (obviously) never scored them. It seems we've tried small ball and then tried just letting the guys bat. Nothing has sparked the offense the way we'd all like.

Thank goodness we have some guys with great arms and sound minds. These pitchers are a sight to behold right now.

We currently have 23 wins. Comparing our current record to last year's, we were 19-11 after 30 games. We did not reach 23 wins last year until April 11th.

I'm usually not signed in, but am almost always around. I guess I am included in the guests category. I have trouble posting at the BBS, shockwave crashing, ads flashing, resulting in computer locking up, too frustrating to try to post during game, by the time I could fight though all the problems and interruptions, the game would have moved well beyond my comments.

i am a 24/7 caregiver. The recipient of my caregiving is selfish and resents my computer, considers it competition for my attention, so I get numerous interruptions.

Bob and Carltn, thanks again for these game threads. I get immense pleasure from them. Really appreciate it. I particularly enjoy the frustration comments from everybody. I get a great kick out of watching for Acko's surrender, once something doesn't go well on the field.

I wish I could participate more actively. I will say, I have never been so encouraged at mid-season. If we take care of business this weekend, there will be no stopping us! Then, hosting a regional, and a high enough seed to host the sectional should be a snap.

Last edited:

I'm usually not signed in, but am almost always around. I guess I am included in the guests category. I have trouble posting at the BBS, shockwave crashing, ads flashing, resulting in computer locking up, too frustrating to try to post during game, by the time I could fight though all the problems and interruptions, the game would have moved well beyond my comments.

i am a 24/7 caregiver. The recipient of my caregiving is selfish and resents my computer, considers it competition for my attention, so I get numerous interruptions.

Bob and Carltn, thanks again for these game threads. I get immense pleasure from them. Really appreciate it. I particularly enjoy the frustration comments from everybody. I get a great kick out of watching for Acko's surrender, once something doesn't go well on the field.

I wish I could participate more actively. I will say, I have never been so encouraged at mid-season. If we take care of business this weekend, there will be no stopping us! Then, hosting a regional, and a high enough seed to host the sectional should be a snap.

We wish nothing but the best for your wife, Merle. I know it's been rough for quite a while now. Being a care giver is such a large commitment. Prayers go out, Merle. :)

Sorry, you are still having such problems with shockwave plus. It has been better for me, not acting up like it used to. Perhaps, you have a computer whiz, who could help you clear this up.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back