• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS vs HOOSIERS! 2-WIN MUST FOR HUSKERS - GO BIG RED!!

You do it well, very well. Get some rest and lead the HUSKERS to victory tomorrow, lol.

:lol: Yeh, I will need it! I wouldn't miss it for the world!! Should I watch, or should I listen and get it early, and not get shut
down with extra commercials? :eek: ;)

Sometimes in a hard fought game like this one, it takes a lot out of a team. The way the HUSKERS are playing now, I would hope the momentum from this huge win carries them all the way to College World Series.

With a coach like Darin, they will stay stoked, and they won't allow to lose momentum!

Darin is talking. He says, he is almost speechless! :thumbsup:

I can't believe we got through the game yesterday and tonight without a real starting pitcher.

I can't believe we got through the game yesterday and tonight without a real starting pitcher.

Right! Amazing!!

Again, congrats to the Ladies. They play Oregon tomorrow, with a chance to go to the LCWS!!! In the same boat as us, only they
are a lot closer to the finals. :)

Well, audio show is over. See you tomorrow, everyone!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

We'll see. It is the Big Ten. Indiana is the lone good (not great) team. It should NOT be a difficult conference to win. I do like what I saw today, however.
What we saw was heart! Celebrate, but don't overdo it, Huskers. Tomorrow, you play for well deserved glory!!! :)

So pumped! I have a dog agility show to be at until 1 then I'll be home hoping and catching up.

My only beef was getting on Silva and his relievers. Well, they are growing up, when it counts!!!

As for Darin, I only complained, openly, when he would leave a pitcher in too long.

Bolt, I have no complaints! He has brought these kids along, nicely, working the bats beautifully!!

Wow, what can we do next year? :koolaid:

Wasn't talking about you.

Great job by the team and great job by CBob. I had to leave, but I will be back for the championship game today. See everybody later this afternoon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back