• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Holy Cross - Saturday @3 pm Cntrl

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
not sure which channel.
I will be here, to cheer our Huskers to victory with you all!.

DE was pretty unhappy according the articles with the teams inability to compete. It was extremely disappointing losing to team of Yales caliber. Sure hope the team fights back today and gets a win.

Erstad said: “At the end of the day, I can’t remember the last time we were out-competed. And it stings me to say we were out-competed today.”

Last edited:

If we play against Holy Cross the way we played against Yale, this will be the last game of the season.

DE doesnt have a very good memory, he just needs to look back to the Big10 tourney to see NU out competed.

Like this team to get at least one win in the regionals. So today is do or die and I'm hoping we can get it done! GBR

If we can't beat a team with an RPI of 210 and a losing record, we should probably drop the baseball program. ;)

LOL....no kidding.... sadly though, due to yesterday's less than inspiring effort, most of us have written off the Huskers in this regional. Anything can happen!!! They could lose today or they could win the next 3.....

Maybe the boys will wake up today realize they are in a baseball tourney......

Totally agree. Erstad is there to guide them but should not have to motivate them. The NU team was flat yesterday with no life or fire. By contrast the Yale team came ready to play. That's not always coaching but desire. Team has to go out and match that competitive effort or they will be in trouble no matter who they play. Let's get past Holy Cross and then eliminate Yale and give OSU a test. This team is a little short on talent but needs to find its heart.

LOL....no kidding.... sadly though, due to yesterday's less than inspiring effort, most of us have written off the Huskers in this regional. Anything can happen!!! They could lose today or they could win the next 3.....

????? We will know soon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back