• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS BINGHAMPTON - ELIMINATION GAME - REGIONAL'S - 5/31/14 - 12:05 CENTRAL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7RudxjzBMwg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

wasnt able to finish the game on here, but listened to it on 1400 on the way to work. Way to go Huskers.

Congrats to the Huskers today! Again, NU will not lose another game this season. :Biggrin:

I checked in off and on, as I simply need to get out and enjoy the Austin weather before the summer heat sets in. Pool, bicycle, need shower now, but pool could do the trick.

Glad this team never quits. They make up for their weaknesses with a fantastic drive and will to win ball games.

:gobigred:

Great post, Armchair. Says it all about this team. They have taken on the characteristics of their head coach. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, it is one of my favorite Husker teams since I started watching seriously in the 80s. Far from the most talented, but one of the most gritty.

Congrats to the Huskers today! Again, NU will not lose another game this season. :Biggrin:

I checked in off and on, as I simply need to get out and enjoy the Austin weather before the summer heat sets in. Pool, bicycle, need shower now, but pool could do the trick.

Before you shower, don't forget to poop, ok? :dancebroc: here's your fiber :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back