• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers Ramp Up for Second Signing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a slight upgrade yes.
giphy.gif
:eek: :Hair Fire:

I would not bet on Harbaugh being in Ann Arbor much longer. Seems his stays are getting shorter and shorter all the time.

Yeah, but Harbaugh usually goes out on his terms before getting axed. At least so far. I could see Michigan giving him the axe at the rate he has underperformed. It isn’t like he can blame it on his players, as they are 4-5 star guys. It’s pretty much on his coaching staff and schemes.

Yeah, but Harbaugh usually goes out on his terms before getting axed. At least so far. I could see Michigan giving him the axe at the rate he has underperformed. It isn’t like he can blame it on his players, as they are 4-5 star guys. It’s pretty much on his coaching staff and schemes.

How has he underperformed? He won 10 games and finished #11 I his first year. Did the same thing last year finishing 10th with a team that was in the playoff discussion most of the year. He goes 8-5 this year, a year after replacing 10 starters on defense. Sheesh, tough crowd. Why has he underperformed? Because he hasn't been to the playoffs yet? I'm still completely of the belief he was and is an outstanding hire and it's only a matter of when he is in the playoffs. Disagree with his antics or way of doing things, but dude can coach. There's no arguing that.

How has he underperformed? He won 10 games and finished #11 I his first year. Did the same thing last year finishing 10th with a team that was in the playoff discussion most of the year. He goes 8-5 this year, a year after replacing 10 starters on defense. Sheesh, tough crowd. Why has he underperformed? Because he hasn't been to the playoffs yet? I'm still completely of the belief he was and is an outstanding hire and it's only a matter of when he is in the playoffs. Disagree with his antics or way of doing things, but dude can coach. There's no arguing that.
Yup. I’ve noticed the HMAX crowd loves to hate Harbaugh and make the situation seem 10x worse than it is.

Like it or not, You have three things to do as a MI head coach. 1. Have a winning record 2. beat MSU and 3. most importantly you had damn well better beat tOSU. He has failed at 2 of 3 consistently. That will get you fired no matter how many games you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back