• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers open as 19.5 point favorite over Illinois

I really dont think the D will have trouble against AJ Bush just do to the simple fact the practice against AMart

It's been a while since we had a line like that for a conference game. A little love/respect from Vegas!

Run defense needs to be ready, or we could find ourselves in a close game. That's the one thing Illinois can do well. Take away the run, and we're good in this one.

It's been a while since we had a line like that for a conference game. A little love/respect from Vegas!

Run defense needs to be ready, or we could find ourselves in a close game. That's the one thing Illinois can do well. Take away the run, and we're good in this one.
Vegas plays no favorites nor consumes any koolaide... So that line SCREAMS how much they consider Nebraska has improved. They aren't in the business of losing money.....

Higher than I thought. Start playing a little better and expectations zoom up.
Agree. It's down to 17.5 now but honestly I was expecting an open more like NU-12, based on Sagarin and some other things (e.g. Illinois crushing Minnesota last week, NU coming off a big game against a physical opponent).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back