• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers make top 10 for composite 4 star DB Noa Pola-Gates

I still think Nebraska gets Ty Robinson

Sweet! N2FL you are the greatest! Much appreciation for all you do to keep us informed and your immense knowledge on college recruiting! :Cheer2:

There are people more optimistic than I am in regards to you guys ending up with Pola-Gates. I just don't think it happens.

You don't know crap, dick.

:Biggrin:

Nebraska has a better shot at ultimately landing this kid than I originally would have thought. I'd still say Alabama is his leader, but i'm hearing Nebraska is 2nd and making a strong push. Penn State, USC and Arizona State are also in it, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if he chose Nebraska - and heading into his OV for the Minnesota game, I thought your chances were slim to none.

Nebraska has a better shot at ultimately landing this kid than I originally would have thought. I'd still say Alabama is his leader, but i'm hearing Nebraska is 2nd and making a strong push. Penn State, USC and Arizona State are also in it, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if he chose Nebraska - and heading into his OV for the Minnesota game, I thought your chances were slim to none.
You're getting smarter and more agreeable everyday.

Hasn’t he made a cut and released a top 8 video or something yet?

There seems to be one or two guys each year I give this staff no shot at getting and they pull thru. It’s like they don’t even listen to me! He cut USC off his list so that’s one less we have to fight off.

Last edited:

I would love to see this kid in Lincoln. We need 1 top flight guy at each level. He would fit in the backfield nicely. Get a backer and lineman that are top end guys and you are really creating problems for opponents.

Would be tremendous if we get both! This staff improves our roster and they will get us to championship level

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back