• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers in the mix with Oklahoma 4-star TE Nick Robinson; Will OV on 27 January

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm assuming this is not good news for us. I thought his OV was next weekend.

Yeah, I'm confused too. Thread title may just be inaccurate as it says the 27th, but the tweet at the top of the page from the 12th said his visit to Memphis and NU went good.

I dunno what or who the Chippewas are, but he has that thumbs up next to them and other places in his twit. ?

Yeah, I'm confused too. Thread title may just be inaccurate as it says the 27th, but the tweet at the top of the page from the 12th said his visit to Memphis and NU went good.
He said school visit. I kind of take that to mean we came to him, as did Memphis.....

I'm assuming this is not good news for us. I thought his OV was next weekend.
I would say not good news, unless we convinced Rafdal to not take his LSU visit and he's N. I think what honestly probably happened is Memphis or Arizona State said they have to know if he's in before this weekend or they are looking elsewhere.

If he has a "committable" offer from us, I would certainly hope that we could beat out Central Michigan and Memphis. Arizona State would be the only one on that list that should be of any concern. It does seem strange that we are still listed as a finalist, but he will be committing and shutting things down without visiting here.

If he has a "committable" offer from us, I would certainly hope that we could beat out Central Michigan and Memphis. Arizona State would be the only one on that list that should be of any concern. It does seem strange that we are still listed as a finalist, but he will be committing and shutting things down without visiting here.

Yeah but you can't underestimate the relationships. From what I know we really havent been recruiting him that long. I mean I am sure we had contact, but really ramped it up only after we lost Leioto to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back