1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Huskers in the AFL

Discussion in 'Football' started by MadRat, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Nebugeater

Nebugeater Scout Team 15 Year Member

#15 for the other team had a +/- 30 yard catch on the part I watched. With the same number and no familiarity with the uniforms I wounder if some thought that was a DPL catch.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. 36Blast

36Blast Slow Blinker 2 Year Member

I think that was the case

3. husker6

husker6 Winter is coming 10 Year Member

Yeah, Salt Lake had a 15 and a 16 but I was sure it was him.

4. BubbaGene

BubbaGene Tuff Schist 10 Year Member

Poor DPE... he actually let two go through his hands... one boinking off his helmet. It would have been a difficult catch, but he kind of went Jose Conseco with it. The muffed punt was not so good. The one catch that I did see him make was nice, and he did field another punt, make some nice moves with it and get about 5 yards or so. The announcers did mention that he was subbing for the injured starter at punt returns. As for K Bell, Salt Lake's QB made some bad throws when going his way. Banderas played some too, but did not start. I just watched the first half though, so don't know how they did in the second half.

5. MadRat

MadRat Recruit 2 Year Member

DPE got a fumble called that was bogus in yesterday's game at Birmingham. The guy cannot catch a break, as the other team took it back for a score. The score was the difference in the game.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019