• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Nevada - 4-28-18 - Haymarket Park - Game 3, going for 1st sweep!!

ripped into left

12-5 game

Come on, damn it!!
Silva, you are fired!!

Darin, grow some, please???

Terrible to have a sour taste in your mouth, when you are kicking someone's butt, but the P coach screws around with garbage, and gives up 4 runs to a team that was totally dismantled the entire game. And, for not bringing in Jake........who is far from being overworked..........you struggle to get the win.

Silva is a total joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILVA.................I DO NOT LIKE YOU ONE BIT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE INEPT, TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU HELPED THE MORALE, THE WAY YOU LET THIS GAME END? DO YOU???? HMM?? :Taunt:

J.T. Barrett and all of NU's players have something in common: None of them have been drafted yet.

I am not surprised about Barrett. His reputation is, he is up and down too much. But, 190 and not chosen? More to it, I guess.

Last edited:

Great game, thanks for the PBP Bob and carroll

kind of deflated the ending, if you ask me, bringing in garbage! As if they would gain some
positive vibe. We have too much garbage in the bullpen, period!!! Jake is under worked, so
let him get more rusty. His last output showed, he is getting a little stale, throwing wp's!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back