• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers @ Buckeyes - 4/1/18 - April Fool's Day-11:05 a.m. - Happy Easter

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
EONPZPLIZFECDYI.20180326022000.JPG

Baseball Time Change at Ohio State
By NU Athletic Communications

Sunday's game is now set for 11:05 a.m. CT (12:05 p.m. ET).

Huskers Come Up Short Against Buckeyes in Game 2!

Columbus, Ohio – The Nebraska baseball team (14-13, 2-3 Big Ten) dropped the second game of the Ohio State series by a 7-4 margin at Nick Swisher Field at Bill Davis Stadium on Saturday afternoon to set up a rubber match between the squads on Sunday.

Junior righty Matt Waldron, who made his fifth start of the season, went 6.0 innings and recorded six strikeouts while giving up five runs. Mike Waldron threw 1.2 innings and Andrew Abrahamowicz came in for 0.1 inning from the NU bullpen.

Mojo Hagge doubled in the leadoff spot for the Huskers in the top of the first, but remained stranded after three consecutive outs. Ohio State scored one run in the first after a leadoff double.

Angelo Altavilla reached on a one-out hit-by-pitch in the top of the second, but was caught stealing NU’s lone baserunner in a scoreless inning. The Buckeyes managed a pair of singles, but left both runners on base as Waldron struck out two batters.

The Huskers and Buckeyes each went down in order in the third inning. NU went down in order in the fourth. Ohio State scored three runs in the bottom of the fourth. Jacob Barnwell homered to left field with two baserunners on to extend OSU’s lead to 4-0.

The rest of the story:

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211708710

Last edited:

Hope I can get up in time!! Geesh!!!!!! Also, others will be in church........since it is................
Easter! Do we have pagans running the show?? :(

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do! :(

Call us a winner CB. HAPPY EASTER to you and yours Bob.
happy-easter_1614.gif

HHS, I cannot believe, they don't allow our team to attend services, on one of the most religious days of the year. God help us!

Happy Easter, friend. :)
Happy-Easter-Quotes.jpg

Last edited:

Hope I can get up in time!! Geesh!!!!!! Also, others will be in church........since it is................
Easter! Do we have pagans running the show?? :(

Father, forgive them, for they

HHS, I cannot believe, they don't allow our team to attend services, on one of the most religious days of the year. God help us!

Happy Easter, friend. :)
Happy-Easter-Quotes.jpg
I work almost every Sunday, holiday or not, so I tend to forget that others have the day off. Here's to you having a wonderful day with your wife and family.

BTW, I, also, have a Husker Hockey Jersey! Bought it in Lincoln, years and years ago; it was on sale! Of course it was.................we don't play hockey!! It is beautiful!! I paid 13 bucks for it!! What a steal!! :)

SHOT ON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Rec-Hockey-Buzz-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sunday's game is now set for 11:05 a.m. CT (12:05 p.m. ET).

It is approximately 10 am, here in Poky, which is 11 am in Lincoln

No audio, yet! Maybe, the audio is up at 11:05 central? Have to
wait and see.

Last edited:

OK, Sharpe is here. Coming back for the 1st pitch.

My audio was not working, until after several reboots!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back