• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Oregon Game Tailgate

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
I am close to finalizing details with the Oregon athletic department to have a HuskerMax tailgate at the game on September 9th. If you are planning on going to the game we have reserved a block of game tickets as part of the tailgate rental package and they will be sideline seats and in a block to accommodate requests for people to sit together with other people that purchase the ticket/tailgate package.

We are also working on entertainment and former Husker players that will be attending. If you are a former Husker player and will be attending fill out the form and your personal tailgate admission will be free.

Link to form.

Tickets only are not available until July and the majority of the ticket face value will be $159.

Tickets only are not available until July and the majority of the ticket face value will be $159.

Dang!

That's over double what I paid in 2006. For a stadium that gets all this hype for being the loudest stadium in college football it's just that hype. Right before halftime they came on the pa and begged the fans to come back after halftime. A lot didn't.

Dang!

That's over double what I paid in 2006. For a stadium that gets all this hype for being the loudest stadium in college football it's just that hype. Right before halftime they came on the pa and begged the fans to come back after halftime. A lot didn't.

That's interesting. I actually have heard very mixed opinions on Autzen, some of which have come from Oregon alums. I always felt like there are few stadiums that rock like a night game at Memorial.. then again, everything that I've been told about Death Valley (LSU, not Clemson) at night is that it is a step above everything else.

I have determined that the cost of an on site tailgate location is too expensive and decided not to rent the venue. Instead I have reserved buses to have a traveling tailgate the day of the game from Portland to Eugene. I have secured the block of sideline game tickets and have put a deposit on the first 56 passenger bus.

If you plan to stay in Portland and want to join us along with other alumni chapter buses in a convoy to the game fill out the form at the top of the page. I current have several entries and they will get the link to get the game ticket/tailgate package first. I am also working on getting a group discount at the Portland hotel where the bus will be departing from and should have that information available by Monday.

Max, make sure the bus leaves EARLY.

The same day (Sep 9), Minnesota is playing at Oregon State.

I-5 runs north - south between Portland, Salem and Eugene. That bottom portion (Salem to Eugene) only has two lanes in each direction. With both Corvallis AND Eugene squeezed into an hour of road, I-5 can become a major parking lot on game day.

Think Lincoln to Omaha after a Husker game, except now you have TWO colleges in the same span of highway.

Max, make sure the bus leaves EARLY.

The same day (Sep 9), Minnesota is playing at Oregon State.

I-5 runs north - south between Portland, Salem and Eugene. That bottom portion (Salem to Eugene) only has two lanes in each direction. With both Corvallis AND Eugene squeezed into an hour of road, I-5 can become a major parking lot on game day.

Think Lincoln to Omaha after a Husker game, except now you have TWO colleges in the same span of highway.

Yes, I have heard that. We will leave in plenty of time. Hoping for a late afternoon kickoff.

We are planning on coming to the game via RV....I should have my tix through the UNL Athletic Ticket Office. Is there a just tailgate option?

Apparently, RV parking around the stadium is an issue, as well. Not sure what to do, yet.

I am going to drive to the game from Idaho with my 2 sons. Can I buy 3 tickets with your group and sit with you guys at the game?

I am going to drive to the game from Idaho with my 2 sons. Can I buy 3 tickets with your group and sit with you guys at the game?

I originally requested and thought I was going to get 400 tickets. Now I am only going to get 100 so I will not have any tickets only option. The Nebraska game is not going to be offered as a single game ticket. Instead it will be put into a three game package. My understanding is if there are any single tickets left after the three game package is sold they won't be available until June 30th.

I have secured one of the last big buses out of Portland that weekend and we now have two buses so all of my game tickets will be in the bus package. I have also secured a block of rooms at the hotel the buses will be leaving from at a reduced group rate. The hotel/bus/game ticket package will be at least $300 less than what is currently being offered.

People that sign up at this link will get priority a day before it gets posted on the web site.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back