• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax NCAA Tourney Bracket Contest

I joined, but not ready to pick, for sure.

Still ticked we were dissed the entire time all this bs was going on.

What really ticks me now? We are in the same bracket as baylor!! Really? Who did we last play in the Big Dance, and our last time in the post season play? Yeah, baylor!! :Catfight::Taunt::Stirthepot::Bananalazy:

Bump...this is how I get into my bracket since I don't have to log into yahoo to do so.

So far, good start on those picks.

Haven't had time to check my picks, but I think I am doing all right, also.

Speaking of tournaments, I thought of Dennis Green, today, pertaining to Oklahoma and Nebraska!!

Yeah, "they were who we thought they were"!! :Stirthepot:

I have no idea why, but I simply can not use Yahoo for anything. Maybe next year, we can get away from Yahoo. As it is though, I completely slacked and didn't fill out any brackets. I have my sheets sitting right in front of me, but alas, I am just a fan this year, with no betting interest. GO VILLANOVA!!!!

Have 5 of the Elite 8 correct and launched from last to first over the past couple of days.
Looks like we each have 3 of the Final Four with the same National Champion. You've got Villanova beating Michigan in the Finals, while I've got Michigan beating Kansas.

The Kansas game is going to decide whether I can move to the top or fall to the the middle of the group because everyone else who can still get points has Villanova in the finals with several picking them as National Champions.

Last edited:

Looks like we each have 3 of the Final Four with the same National Champion. You've got Michigan beating Villanova in the Finals, while I've got Michigan beating Kansas.

The Kansas game is going to decide whether I can move to the top or fall to the the middle of the group because everyone else who can still get points has Villanova in the finals with several picking them as National Champions.
Villanova winning is my only chance of moving from 8th to 3rd in the contest. Michigan St and Gonzaga killed me....not to mention Virginia.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back