• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 4* ATH Bryan Addison Commits To Oregon

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
USC, UCLA, and NU are the early favorites. Being recruited as a DB and thinks very highly of Donte Williams. NU offered him back on Dec. 17th.

Last edited:

At this point, I would be pretty shocked if he didn't end up at USC.

Will be committing next Friday. Currently down to Nebraska, UCLA, Oregon, and ASU. Just visited ASU this past weekend (was initially supposed to visit NU). Surprisingly, no USC.

Some of our new commits making their pitch :)

On a side note before people start to bag on the "Still open to new offers etc." comment, I'll say this... Just something people are going to have to learn to live with when it comes to recruiting. That is how the game is played (on both ends).

Last edited:

Will no longer be committing Friday. Guessing either his coaches or parents told him to pump the brakes a little following his visit to ASU. Which obviously helps the Huskers.

Last edited:

Nice to be regularly in the mix with the top schools. Especially with today's social media, where other recruits and prospects can see the N and Nebraska with other top schools.

O Yeah for sure. In just a few short years having a Nebraska offer has become "cool" and a status type thing, especially on the west coast.

Edit: This is actually a perfect example. Plans on committing in October, and I would be shocked if NU even has a spot for him by then with guys like Hufanga and Houston Griffith still heavily in the mix.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back