• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Max ESPN Bowl Pick Em Confidence

I believe I've already won -- regardless of the outcome of the national championship game.

If so, then I will have won the season-long pick 'em against the spread and then our bowl contest ... which pretty much makes me an unstoppable force!

I believe I've already won -- regardless of the outcome of the national championship game.

If so, then I will have won the season-long pick 'em against the spread and then our bowl contest ... which pretty much makes me an unstoppable force!
Sounds like you might need a bigger hat. LOL, I never come close on these things, lucky to win half.

Congrats on another victory! I have an excellent idea for your overflowing wealth of knowledge to support your less fortunate Huskermax comrades who are especially inept at picking games. You could post some weekly picks during the season. Maybe even encourage those taking advantage to donate back some of their new found wealth to Huskermax. Just a thought! :nod:

Congrats on another victory! I have an excellent idea for your overflowing wealth of knowledge to support your less fortunate Huskermax comrades who are especially inept at picking games. You could post some weekly picks during the season. Maybe even encourage those taking advantage to donate back some of their new found wealth to Huskermax. Just a thought! :nod:

You know how it works ... I'm an expert -- until money comes into play. :)

That said, my brain is geared toward predicting the future ... forecasting the weather (been doing so for 26 years). And there's actually research done into that (believe it or not -- LOL!) -- just as there is with college football picks.

Congrats again HWM! Well done! I submit to your prognosticating prowess........this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back