• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Max College Football Pick-Em Contest

Confidence Points in this contest - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

Good job! I've been bouncing around the middle of the pack but 3 pushes yesterday didn't help any.
Thanks... I enjoy this contest because it forces me to be aware of so many other teams.....

Can you believe we only have 2 more games left? It's like the season just started and without a bowl game it's over... :mad:

Last edited:

I've been sliding the last couple of weeks. 9-16 this week to drop to 7th.

I better do a little bit better homework for next week.

Answer me this guys.....when I have picked a winner I get no pts for it? What am I missing in the rule book here? A couple games were a "push" (?) even though I had picked the winner (?)...and I got no pts? Not a gambler "at all"..lol...so help me out here?

Answer me this guys.....when I have picked a winner I get no pts for it? What am I missing in the rule book here? A couple games were a "push" (?) even though I had picked the winner (?)...and I got no pts? Not a gambler "at all"..lol...so help me out here?
You are only picking winners against the spread, not straight up. For example, Alabama was favored by 24 points or was -24. When you subtract 24 points from their 24-0 win you get a 0-0 score or a push or a tie, which means against that spread, there was no winner.

GET TICKETS

Back