• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker in super bowl

Do not have a dog in this fight but, I don't think it matters if one roots for the Pats, or not. Atlanta has too many weapons. But, good luck to Vincent.

Itispat.jpg

I don't have any allegiance to NE, but I don't understand the hate people feel for them. They win championships out of string and glue, year after year, because they have a determined QB and Coach. I like that. They lose key players and everyone else steps up. That's totally what anyone should want their team to do. Deflate footballs? What a joke and what a scam by the other owners and the commissioner. Steal signals - at least not guys with binoculars at practices of the other teams. I just don't get the hatred; I think they should on the contrary be admired, but it's not my fight. I really don't care which team wins. But if history is a guide....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back