• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Hoops Preview @ PBA - Thursday, Nov 2

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
DL99odEVAAA1Xif.jpg

upload_2017-10-12_22-30-23.png

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211672758

Reminder for those within range. Someone go and give us an update! I went last year and saw Fuller get a high ankle sprain that took months to get better, so I'll just stay away this time.

Last edited:
Husker Hoops Preview TONIGHT!! - Nov 2

Don't Miss it!
upload_2017-11-2_14-45-24.gif

NO Excuses! It'll be live-streamed!
img87.gif

Last edited:
Just got back to the house, no more streaming. :(

Any thoughts? Huge vertical by Johnny Trueblonde?

Here's a write-up on the Preview from Huskers.com
Taylor's Basket Lifts White Team to Victory

Initial impressions: I thought everyone looked pretty good; lots of athleticism and length. I think this is deepest, most talented team Miles has put together while here. Pretty High-tempo scrimmage with a good pace. Thorir got a lot of minutes, as well as Nana, Trueblood, and Costello, etc. Short takes: Palmer is a player, can get to the rim; Taylor too (second highest scorer); Gill seems to have recovered well and plays like it; Several can fill it up from the three, Jack (shaved his beard) won the 3 point contest with 20 in 60 seconds (Costello 2nd with 18), at one point Jack made 11 in a row. Newcomers all seem to be more talented than thought. My impression is this will be a fun team to watch play!

Lincoln – Evan Taylor’s basket with 4.7 seconds remaining lifted the White team to a 38-36 win over the Red squad in the Husker Hoops Preview Thursday night at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

Taylor, who led the White team with 10 points, drove the lane and hit a driving basket to put the White squad ahead for good in the 20-minute game. The Red squad had a chance to win at the end of regulation, but a 3-point attempt from Glynn Watson Jr. rolled out at the buzzer.

James Palmer Jr. led all scorers with 17 points for the Red squad, including 10 points in the final run as they overcame a seven-point deficit to tie the score at 36 after a Palmer basket in the final minute.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211676483

upload_2017-11-2_20-57-31.png

Last edited:
Here's a write-up on the Preview from the Lincoln Journal Star.

Driving for 6: Observations from Nebrasketball's open scrimmage

Let's drive over to Pinnacle Bank Arena with six observations from Nebraska's public practice and scrimmage Thursday night.
1. James Palmer is a dude.
2. Glynn Watson is special.
3. Isaac Copeland will be fine.
4. Duby Okeke is fun.
5. The returners will play a big role.
6. This team has something.

The schedule will be a bear, and NU needs some key guys, Palmer and Watson in particular, to stay healthy. There will be plenty of potential pratfalls along the way. But if NU's belief remains unshaken, well, this team could be something special.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_683f3345-6740-5d8a-a75f-82b319bd46bb.html

Here's a write-up on the Preview from the Lincoln Journal Star.

Driving for 6: Observations from Nebrasketball's open scrimmage

Let's drive over to Pinnacle Bank Arena with six observations from Nebraska's public practice and scrimmage Thursday night.
1. James Palmer is a dude.
Glad that has been cleared up although I am sure the womens team was hoping for something different.;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back