• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Commit Desmond Bland Now Rated The #1 JUCO OL In The Country

You definitely have to like your chances at a long starting gig if you are a confident, talented OL recruit. At least the way things look right now. Maybe some of our younger guys are studs-in-the-making but we look to be seriously behind the 8-ball on the line right now.

More than likely the starting center from day one

Just like I've been saying in our group PM, getting a juco OT like Bamidele Olaseni would be such a huge addition to the class. It would allow the staff to move Farniok to guard and be the teams No. 3 tackle while Sichterman, Anderson, Lynn, etc. get seasoning.

A potential o-line of (LT) Brenden Jaimes, (LG) Boe Wilson, (C) Desmond Bland, (RG) Matt Farniok, (RT) Bamidele Olaseni has the potential to be the best o-line Nebraska has fielded since Solich was coach.

A potential o-line of (LT) Brenden Jaimes, (LG) Boe Wilson, (C) Desmond Bland, (RG) Matt Farniok, (RT) Bamidele Olaseni has the potential to be the best o-line Nebraska has fielded since Solich was coach.

So your saying Jalin Barnett doesn't have much of a chance? :Lol:

Just like I've been saying in our group PM, getting a juco OT like Bamidele Olaseni would be such a huge addition to the class. It would allow the staff to move Farniok to guard and be the teams No. 3 tackle while Sichterman, Anderson, Lynn, etc. get seasoning.

Yes Sir

How do I get in on that group PM? Asking for friend....

Yep. Total game changer for the program.

P.s. I like Farniok a lot, but i agree, he will be best suited playing interior O-line.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back