• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hugh Freeze to Liberty

And Liberty is also hiring one of the 3 former Baylor scum that had specific knowledge of the sexual assaults etc

What a poor poor judge of character by Liberty

Now that Liberty has had a taste of success, they're willing to get in bed with the devil to keep it going.

They are certainly leaving plenty of room for that impression to take root.

And Liberty is also hiring one of the 3 former Baylor scum that had specific knowledge of the sexual assaults etc

Ugh. I get the concepts of grace and forgiveness but it doesn't mean you turn around and immediately install them as mentors to young men.

Last edited:

Now that Liberty has had a taste of success, they're willing to get in bed with the devil to keep it going.
Capture.JPG

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ch-hugh-freeze-agrees-deal-liberty-head-coach

As a Christian, I find this disappointing. There is a massive difference between the character of Turner Gill and that of Hugh Freeze. There had to be candidates who were far less of a moral compromise.

Ugh. I get the concepts of grace and forgiveness but it doesn't mean you turn around and immediately install them as mentors to young men.

I sure don't want to get into a religious debate, I am a christian (though very far from perfect) but what is considered an appropriate amount of time, either you forgive or you don't. While I don't agree with the hire I guess, I don't know all the details or discussions between the parties involved. T

i consider myself a struggling christian. i believe in redemption. i believe in forgiveness. i believe in second chances.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back