• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How old are you?

How many laps around the sun has your rear-end taken?

• Under 21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22-29

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 30-34

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 35-39

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • 40-44

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • 45-49

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • 50-54

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • 55-59

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • 60-64

Votes: 42 18.0%
  • 65+

Votes: 31 13.3%

• Total voters

its rude to ask someone how old they are! dont you have manners?
but i will tell you i weight a cool 215lbs

You probably remember when he was first hired. I remember the season we played Arkansas in Sugar Bowl. Not much before that
I do remember his hiring.Read his book about how different being at Nebraska was as to Wyoming.Really funny short stories about recruiting etc.Really liked him as our head coach.He hand picked a pretty good replacement when he retired from coaching too.GBR.

I like Jack LaLanne’s idea if doing something on your birthday associated with your birthday. When I hit 50, I did 50 push-ups nonstop. When I hit 60, I ran 60 laps around the local HS track.

I'm going to have a lot of beer to drink this year.

I noticed no one of 21 or younger has replied. Does this mean their parents have decided 21 and under is too young to be exposed to this board and have them locked out?:)

I'm 45. I was at DONU for all of the glory years (94-97, although we were the real champs in 93, too) getting bachelors and master degrees. Maybe I should go back and get my PhD so we can have glory years again.

To busy playing video games
I don't want to put all 21 and under in that category, but I'm guessing you are closer to being correct than anyone would care to admit. The Husker fans in that age group don't know what they are missing by not being part of the group on this board.

about this old:
200.gif

I don't want to put all 21 and under in that category, but I'm guessing you are closer to being correct than anyone would care to admit. The Husker fans in that age group don't know what they are missing by not being part of the group on this board.
Just called a guy/kid that works for me Tonto (I know not politically correct, but get over it) and he looked at me funny. I said don't you know who the Lone Ranger and Tonto are and he said no. He is 22ish.

This message board could be the 9 am coffee crowd at McDonalds. :Biggrin:

Which by the way was when I knew I was getting old: when I asked for a regular cup of coffee at the counter and the 18 year old cashier girl said "1 Senior Coffee". I was only 50 at the time, 5 years ahead of qualifying.

Last edited:

I noticed no one of 21 or younger has replied. Does this mean their parents have decided 21 and under is too young to be exposed to this board and have them locked out?:)

My 19 year old talked about joining after I took him to the tailgate and the Minnesota game.

I suggested he could spend the $25 and more importantly his time on his schooling and worry about our collection of misfits when he graduates.

Besides, Clemson is a target rich evironment for a 19 year old kid.

GET TICKETS

Back