• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How many hours a week do you honestly work versus ...

Not working right now. Tore (major tear) my rotator cuff in late May, had surgery in August and have been going to P. T. ever since. I'm on here off & on at all hours.

I partially tore mine 2 years ago. Asked the Dr. how long it would take to recover from surgery and he said 4-6 months. A guy at the gym said 8-10 months. Sorry, but I can't take that much time out of my schedule. Did not have the op and have learned to do less weight and more reps and it seems to be working out well. I can even do dips again.

I partially tore mine 2 years ago. Asked the Dr. how long it would take to recover from surgery and he said 4-6 months. A guy at the gym said 8-10 months. Sorry, but I can't take that much time out of my schedule. Did not have the op and have learned to do less weight and more reps and it seems to be working out well. I can even do dips again.

Mine was about 80% torn. I found out after starting P. T. that if I wouldn't have had the surgery, the tendons and ligaments would start shrinking and eventually be unable to be reattached.

Some, you wonder how on earth they post so much. One might not want them on your payroll. I damn sure wouldn’t. No possible way one can post as much as some and still work to draw a paycheck. Be hard to do a great job wherever one works and post 50 posts a day, but it’s seemngly the world we live in. I’d prolly call that dead weight and a lousy employee. Then again, if all the dead weight in this country was weeded out, the unemployment in this country would be higher than 50%.

Well we all know you just copy and paste the same post. ;)

Mine was about 80% torn. I found out after starting P. T. that if I wouldn't have had the surgery, the tendons and ligaments would start shrinking and eventually be unable to be reattached.

I'm 71 so this is probably already happening. I no longer need to shrug 540 or do sets of 50 dips.

I've been called a dip 6 times already today...I have 94 more left to reach my goals for the day. The cool thing is, after each one, I get to do 1 shrug, so I'll get at least 100 of those in today as well.
:)

lol

I only did 3 sets of 230 on the shrugs and 3 sets of 12 dips at the gym today amoug other things and the old cuff feels fine.

Last edited:

lol

I only did 3 sets of 230 on the shrugs and 3 sets of 12 dips at the gym today amoug other things and the old cuff feels fine.
Good news for you.

I set a new PR...125 times called a dip and 133 shrugs to those people and others. Good day for both of us!

Some, you wonder how on earth they post so much. One might not want them on your payroll. I damn sure wouldn’t. No possible way one can post as much as some and still work to draw a paycheck. Be hard to do a great job wherever one works and post 50 posts a day, but it’s seemngly the world we live in. I’d prolly call that dead weight and a lousy employee. Then again, if all the dead weight in this country was weeded out, the unemployment in this country would be higher than 50%.

There are some I do wonder about. :Biggrin:

While my total post count is high -- that's due to being here since November 1, 1999. It only works out to about 9 posts per day, on average.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back