• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How many commits do we get this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping we would get Javontae Jean-Baptiste, then was pretty disappointed to see all those CB's for Ohio State. Looks like we just picked one up though.

giphy.gif

Dang dude! You do come up with the best visuals!

Dixon would be a very important get this weekend. Hopefully we get a bunch of others as well.

Saw this on another board and it had some logic too it. But it was also before Washington got put back. However the premise of the statement was there was enough recruits coming in this weekend that are showing a large amount of love towards us that we could be close to full with these guys. Now that is good and bad as we have some pretty good quality still out there waiting. This staff might try slow playing a few of them this week. If we get much more than 3 or 4 I hope they are the great ones. Of course.....my opinion to great as to SF is probably a little starry eyed, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back