• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Is MSU Even Playing Sports?

Big Red Shrine

Elite Poster
5 Year Member
Larry Nasser's boss was arrested for his own sexual misconduct and the school hired PI firms to keep track of victims and follow their social media accounts. What a bunch of chodes.

Larry Nasser's boss was arrested for his own sexual misconduct and the school hired PI firms to keep track of victims and follow their social media accounts. What a bunch of chodes.
They are going to be looking at a crippling financial settlement. I'm sure they are trying to find any amount leverage they can to lower the eventual payout.

There's a special kind of punishment waiting for those pervs. And Nasser was crying to the judge that he was getting too stressed listening to all of the victim statements. Please.

Don't you know those deputies in the courtroom really hated to restrain that angry father who charged Nasser?

They are going to be looking at a crippling financial settlement. I'm sure they are trying to find any amount leverage they can to lower the eventual payout.

Yep. Just have those BTN revenue checks sent straight to the families...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back